Naruto Modern Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Fate/Endless Spring
The Lord's Arsenal Final  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 6:45 pm by Guest

» Next Generation Bleach RP
The Lord's Arsenal Final  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 12:26 pm by Ningetsu Hozuki

» sorry!
The Lord's Arsenal Final  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 5:58 pm by Atarashi Uchiha

» Acadamy graduation
The Lord's Arsenal Final  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 3:33 am by Atarashi Uchiha

» Disciplining a Subordinate
The Lord's Arsenal Final  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 9:26 pm by V

» Fairy Tail End
The Lord's Arsenal Final  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 6:38 am by Guest

» NRP
The Lord's Arsenal Final  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 12:55 am by Guest

» Sama's Info Card
The Lord's Arsenal Final  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 4:05 pm by Kotetsu Kaguya

» NEW BABY DRAGON EVENT!
The Lord's Arsenal Final  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 2:30 am by Atarashi Uchiha

Word Counter
Word Length: 0

<meta http-equiv="refresh" content="0; URL='http://borutorpg.forumotion.com'" />

The Lord's Arsenal Final

2 posters

Go down

The Lord's Arsenal Final  Empty The Lord's Arsenal Final

Post by V Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:58 pm

Name - Angel Thrust
Type- Bukijutsu
Rank  -C
Purpose - Offensive
Chakra Cost - 20
Description: Tenshisasu is a Kenjutsu technique where Sama thrusts his sword at the opponent forcefully, like a dagger. The force behind this attack is the same as Sama's Strength, allowing the sword to pierce if it's equal or higher than the opponent's Durability.

Name - Quick Draw
Type- Bukijutsu
Rank  -B
Purpose - Offensive
Speed - 100
Chakra Cost - 30
Description: Sama's Iai is extremely fast and is an immense parry. He flicks his sword out with chakra and the force is able to blow away an incoming attack several dozens of meters away, with the kenatsu alone being able to demolish several houses along the way.

Name - Endless Snake Seal
Type- Juinjutsu
Rank  -A
Purpose - Supplementary
Chakra Cost - 50
Description: Gashahebi no Fuin is a Juuinjutsu technique created by Sama. Applied through direct contact and usually used in conjunction with another technique, this seal spreads whatever Sama wants it to throughout the target's body. If Sama wants it to spread a Ninjutsu or the effects of a Fuuinjutsu technique throughout the target's body, then it'll do so.
Upkeep: 20

Name - Guillotine Axe
Type- Taijutsu
Rank  - C
Purpose - Offensive
Chakra Cost - 20
Description: Sama simply thrusts his hand forward towards the target's neck at blinding speed, subjugating and gripping onto their throat. His full-force grip alone is enough to choke someone to death or crush their neck.

Name - Messenger
Type- Taijutsu
Rank  - C
Purpose - offensive
Chakra Cost - 20
Description: Denrei is a Taijutsu technique in which Sama grabs onto the target's head, pressing his fingers forcefully onto their hair and skull, and then violently twist in to the side, completely breaking their neck, if not snapping it off.

Name - Facepalm
Type- Taijutsu
Rank  - C
Purpose - Offensive
Chakra Cost - 20
Description: Menura is a Taijutsu technique in which Sama palms someone in the face full-force and shoves them towards a surface. He will then repeatedly shove them towards that surface (thus breaking it), until the target passes out or suffers sufficient damage to the head.

Name - The Lord's Gravity
Type- Taijutsu
Rank  - B
Purpose - Offensive
Chakra Cost - 30
Description: Shukun Sougon is a Taijutsu technique in which Sama grabs onto a target's leg, swings them over his shoulder, and then slam them back on the ground, head-first.

Name - Four Violet Flames Battle Encampment (Variation)
Type- Ninjutsu
Rank  - B
Purpose - barrier
Chakra Cost - 50
Description:A solid, strong barrier formation, performed by Sama by himself. After forming the seals, a large barrier will entrap him and his targets. The faces of the barrier are made from purple flames. The barrier does not allow anyone to enter or exit so long as the ninja are unharmed. The body of anyone touching it will immediately be engulfed in flames that will incinerate them if they continue to touch the face for two posts. However, there is no barrier that protects Sama himself. Breaking out is extremely difficult.
Upkeep: 30

Name - Total Spy
Type- Ninjutsu
Rank  - A
Purpose - Supplementary
Chakra Cost - 50
Description: Zentaitei is a Ninjutsu technique created by Sama. Sama generates a small barrier behind him and hids it with his hair. This barrier can see through anything within 500 meters from Sama's back. He can see through this barrier any movements and chakra, allowing them to perceive chakra presences. Sama can expand this barrier to be something like a shield that can block attacks with a chakra value up to 30 CP.
Upkeep: 20

Name -  Decoy
Type- Ninjutsu
Rank  - B
Purpose - Supplementary
Chakra Cost - 30
Description: Otori is a Ninjutsu technique in which Sama generates a chakra "mirror" at a distance away from him. That mirror will project a reflection of Sama in it, and basically make it appear as if it were a shadow clone. This reflection will follow all of Sama's movements, but is not real or tangible.
Upkeep - 15

Name - Sama's Killing Intent
Description: Shikumi no Jutsu is a technique used to completely stun an opponent. If the target looks into the eyes of the ninja, their mind is suddenly inflicted with intense visions of their own brutal killing. This results in their body going into shock and being unable to move. If the target can physically injure their own body, the pain can be enough to end the paralysis.

Name - Purge
Type- Ninjutsu
Rank - A
Purpose - Supplementary
Chakra Cost - 50
Description: Paji is a Ninjutsu technique applied to one's self. Paji purifies and neutralizes the presence and effects of any Juuinjutsu on Sama's body.
V
V

Back to top Go down

The Lord's Arsenal Final  Empty Re: The Lord's Arsenal Final

Post by Kotetsu Kaguya Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:12 pm

Approved
Kotetsu Kaguya
Kotetsu Kaguya

Back to top Go down