Naruto Modern Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Fate/Endless Spring
Who do you think is the strongest I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 6:45 pm by Guest

» Next Generation Bleach RP
Who do you think is the strongest I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 12:26 pm by Ningetsu Hozuki

» sorry!
Who do you think is the strongest I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 5:58 pm by Atarashi Uchiha

» Acadamy graduation
Who do you think is the strongest I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 3:33 am by Atarashi Uchiha

» Disciplining a Subordinate
Who do you think is the strongest I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 9:26 pm by V

» Fairy Tail End
Who do you think is the strongest I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 6:38 am by Guest

» NRP
Who do you think is the strongest I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 12:55 am by Guest

» Sama's Info Card
Who do you think is the strongest I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 4:05 pm by Kotetsu Kaguya

» NEW BABY DRAGON EVENT!
Who do you think is the strongest I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 2:30 am by Atarashi Uchiha

Word Counter
Word Length: 0

<meta http-equiv="refresh" content="0; URL='http://borutorpg.forumotion.com'" />

Who do you think is the strongest

4 posters

Go down

Who do you think is the strongest Empty Who do you think is the strongest

Post by Ningetsu Hozuki Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:04 pm

Who do you think are the top ten strongest shinobi in naruto before madara becomes the ten tail jinchuriki or adult naruto or kaguya.

My opinion

1 Hashirama Senju - in life there was no shinobi as powerful and legendary than the hokage, he was so strong even his power was assumed a myth like the sage of six paths. Even with enhancements he could bring madara to a stalemate and it took madara being brought back to life to beat a not at full power reincarnated hashirama.

2 Uchiha Madara - even before the enhancements he could wipe out armies with ease. By the time of the fourth shinobi world war he had no trouble beating on everyone who stood in his way. It took naruto and his rival to trap him but with him being brought back to life he became unmatched.

3. Tobirama - clearly the smartest shinobi in naruto and in life came second only to his brother. Madara stated that they equaled each other in life and that tobirama was the fastest shinobi of his era. He created shadow clone technique and many others that would influence the worlds after his death.

4. Naruto Uzumaki - growing so much from the goofy genin by the time of the fourth shinobi world war he had surpassed his father and was able to give all the shinobi alliance his chakra to aid against ten tails obito

5 Hiruzen Sarutobi - taught by both first and second hokages and got the title god of shinobi. During the fourth shinobi world war he proved to be a valued defense aganist the zetsus stolen hashirama technique s that none of the other kage alive could stop.

6 Ononki - even in old age is strongest of the five kage during the fourth shinobi war and depsite losing their first match he was enough to give a reincarnated madara a decent fight  albeit with the help of the other kage.

7 Kakashi - almost as diverse in ninjutsu as hiruzen the third hokage and has stood ground with most of the s rank shinobi he has faced.

8 Jiraiya - he could beat nagato if he knew about the six paths method that he found out at the end of the fight and his presence alone ran off kisame and itachi

9 itachi - probably the strongest akatsuki member only to be defeated by an illness.

10. Gai - probably among the fastest shinobi and with the eight gates extremely powerful able to defeat kisame and injure ten tails Madara with his final gate.

Last edited by Ningetsu Hozuki on Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:19 am; edited 3 times in total
Ningetsu Hozuki
Ningetsu Hozuki

Back to top Go down

Who do you think is the strongest Empty Re: Who do you think is the strongest

Post by Korin Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:32 pm

I think Gai could replace Tsunade or the Third or Fourth Raikage. Sure she has Yin Seal or whatever it's called, but either of those could take Tsunade out fairly easy. She's pretty tough, but in the Five Kage vs Madara fight, she didn't really show much use due to being limited to close range and even then she was too slow to be fictive. Only real use she had was the fact she practically had a 2nd life with her slugs.

Itachi should get a bump on the list. His intelligence makes him probably better than even kakashi. His illness playing  hige factor in his loss against Sasuke and even then he posted on purpose. Shown in Kabuto vs Sasuke and Itachi where Itachi had to baby sit Sasuke more than half the fight while taking out a very formidable opponent.
Korin
Korin

Back to top Go down

Post by V Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:20 pm

Are we omitting Juubito as well?
V
V

Back to top Go down

Post by Ningetsu Hozuki Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:15 am

Honestly it was a tough decision between itachi and jiraiya on the list.

Tsunade is physically stronger than those guys and being mainly taijutsu all three of them fall short against her short range but effective yin seal. 

Also i struggled with deciding on minato or kakashi

Yes juubitio is out of this because anyone with the ten tails will obviously be the strongest.
Ningetsu Hozuki
Ningetsu Hozuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotetsu Kaguya Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:18 am

I say tsunade should be taken off the list, and in my opinion, Itachi should move up. Mainly because he was technically a prodigy of the Uchiha's clan. I say if able to live until an old age, meaning if he didn't have the disease or fell to sasuke, then he truly would have advanced further. Being that he most likely would have received the EMS
Kotetsu Kaguya
Kotetsu Kaguya

Back to top Go down

Post by Ningetsu Hozuki Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:15 am

I agree with you on that so she was replaced with gai but i believe Jiraiya is still stronger than itachi.
Ningetsu Hozuki
Ningetsu Hozuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum