Naruto Modern Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Fate/Endless Spring
Suggestions I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 6:45 pm by Guest

» Next Generation Bleach RP
Suggestions I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 12:26 pm by Ningetsu Hozuki

» sorry!
Suggestions I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 5:58 pm by Atarashi Uchiha

» Acadamy graduation
Suggestions I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 3:33 am by Atarashi Uchiha

» Disciplining a Subordinate
Suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 9:26 pm by V

» Fairy Tail End
Suggestions I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 6:38 am by Guest

» NRP
Suggestions I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 12:55 am by Guest

» Sama's Info Card
Suggestions I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 4:05 pm by Kotetsu Kaguya

» NEW BABY DRAGON EVENT!
Suggestions I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 2:30 am by Atarashi Uchiha

Word Counter
Word Length: 0

<meta http-equiv="refresh" content="0; URL='http://borutorpg.forumotion.com'" />

Suggestions

2 posters

Go down

Suggestions Empty Suggestions

Post by Koriyama Namikaze Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:43 am

I wasnt sure where to put this but i figure this system you guys have built could use this small balancing tidbit. BIG chakra draining moves can and on some cases SHOULD cause something i like to call "Chakra Strain"

simply put the act of using so much chakra all at once immediately halts the production of chakra (1-5 hours) then limits the maximum pool of chakra the user has (the excess the body uses for healing) which prevents the use of such a straining ability for a number of days.

just food for thought.

Koriyama Namikaze

Back to top Go down

Suggestions Empty Re: Suggestions

Post by Kotetsu Kaguya Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:25 am

I understand what you are getting at, yet in a RP, it is hard to judge time. Therefore instead of acting upon to notion of days or hours, we use post count.

Also I was wondering something myself. Well if you use all of your chakara, then do you did like you would in the series or would you merely pass put on here?

Having it to where you merely pass out, would be safer to use. Allowing members access too all of chakara pool, although it would dumb down the realistics of the rps. 

So I suggest we do have something as chakara strain, yet not for a set jutsu but rather go by your whole chakara system. Something like once dropping to 30% or below chakara, the user loses so much reaction, time, speed, and strength. Then once dropping below like 5-10%, the user loses consciousness. 

The problem with my suggestion, is that it conflicts with ranks. Meaning a jounin having 350 chakara drops to 20-35 chakara, then they would lose consciousness. As if a genin has 100 chakara and drop to 5-10, then they would lose consciousness. See the problem with this is the genin being able to use more of his chakara reserves.

So in order to fix that, I suggest we have a system for each rank. That would effect each differently.
Kotetsu Kaguya
Kotetsu Kaguya

Back to top Go down

Post by Koriyama Namikaze Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:19 am

you wouldnt pass out till you hit zero.   the strain is merely to prevent people from using 2 huge attacks in the same fight. most shinobi care capable of continuing a fight after there reserves are depleted fighting with weapons or just taijutsu.

think of the chakra system like the an engine. if you put an extreme strain on it it leaves it weakened attempting to push that much pressure though the system would cause damage.

Koriyama Namikaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down