Naruto Modern Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Fate/Endless Spring
Mori Clan Application I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 6:45 pm by Guest

» Next Generation Bleach RP
Mori Clan Application I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 12:26 pm by Ningetsu Hozuki

» sorry!
Mori Clan Application I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 5:58 pm by Atarashi Uchiha

» Acadamy graduation
Mori Clan Application I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 3:33 am by Atarashi Uchiha

» Disciplining a Subordinate
Mori Clan Application I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 9:26 pm by V

» Fairy Tail End
Mori Clan Application I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 6:38 am by Guest

» NRP
Mori Clan Application I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 12:55 am by Guest

» Sama's Info Card
Mori Clan Application I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 4:05 pm by Kotetsu Kaguya

» NEW BABY DRAGON EVENT!
Mori Clan Application I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 2:30 am by Atarashi Uchiha

Word Counter
Word Length: 0

<meta http-equiv="refresh" content="0; URL='http://borutorpg.forumotion.com'" />

Mori Clan Application

2 posters

Go down

Mori Clan Application Empty Mori Clan Application

Post by Akio Mori Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:21 am

Clan Name 

Mori

Clan Location 

Land of Wind

Hiden/Kekkei Genkai Abilities 

Tomeruhen

A technique specialized with the formatting and manipulation over kinetic force. The Mori clan are blessed with the hidden arts of controlling momentum through both physical and Chakra based entities and cursed with the eternal immaturity of the capability itself, as this ability only shows itself in the hands of its hosts. However, the Mori clansmen also retain the Museigan, a Doujutsu that upon influenced activation severely hightens their motion perception through the process of receiving information at a hyperactive rate, appearing to slow down the world around them. While the Doujutsu itself is under the same limitations of accessibility as other Doujutsu, the Tomeruhen Kekkei Genkai can be taught to those who undertake tutelage with the clansmen granted they are accepted by the clan head.

Tomeruhen Effect: The user is able to nullify the momentum of physical and chakra based entities. This only stands to affect the user's hands. Ex: A boulder is sent towards the user. The user extends their hand and upon contact, the boulder's momentum is halted and returns to a kinetic condition of zero movement. Ex: A punch is thrown at the user. The user blocks with an open palm and the opponent finds the force in their arm to have been halted, giving a “limp noodle” feeling. This causes for 5 Chakra per post in use and must be  de-activated every ten posts with a five post wait time or the user's eyes will begin to bleed and haze.

Considering the amount of Tenketsu the Tomeruhen and Mesaigan interact with, the mastery of the Tomeruhen will shut out the Chakra natures within the body, leaving the user with only the Tomeruhen techniques at their disposal.

Doujutsu: The user's eyes dialate to the point of complete eclipsing by the pupil. The user begins to process the actions and movements seen at a much slower rate, enabling increased comprehension of the situation and its novelties. TL;DR Everything is seen in slower motion. This causes for an upkeep of 10 Chakra per post in use.

Clan History 

Located within the barren outer fields of the Land of Wind, the Mori clan have settled within the outcropping of stone edges that extends throughout the borderlands of the desert. Despite the modern advances taken in relative society, the Mori have remained in their considerably harsh environment. Within the past few decades, an influx of the Mori teachings surfaced to be met with positive reception within the Land of Wind. Within the next several years, the Mori influence spread to the further region borders. 

Upon recognition from the Kazekage of the Sunagakure, the heads of the Mori found themselves at a considerable impasse. With the opportunity to become a representing clan of the Hidden Sand, the political standing within the Mori became split between two echelons. Those who believed to uphold the Mori's current teachings and virtues of sentiment to stand as an aegis for the Land of Wind, opposed to the extremists who believed the incredible capabilities of the Mori would be best offered to military service for the Sunagakure. As history is inevitable to follow itself again, the intoxication for such recognition and power became the critical focus of the Mori. 

Eventually during the furthest point of winter when the weather was at its most severe, tensions were high. When it became evident that progress up to this point had reached a stand still, blood was first spilled. During the aftermath of a heated debate, a Mori clanshead was assassinated during her way out of the town. This served as the spark that ignited the short, bloody civil war that quickly came to be known as the Threshing. The clan was thrown into turmoil between the two separate factions, bent on the elimination of the political heads of the opposing side. As word of the civil war reached the Hidden Sand, it became evident that there would be no way to sort out the conflict without military intervention. Despite the growth the Mori clan had seen throughout the recent years, it still paled in comparison to the might of the Hidden Sand. During the solstice of the final day of Winter, the Mori clan had been culled and repressed by the Sunagakure, leaving the clan in shambles. The clan has since then split to the outer reaches of the Land of Wind, and within the four years since the conflict, the reputation of the Mori has plummeted to the point of severely impartial recognition. 

As war stands, war is never without lasting damage. The two factions, albeit tiny in size, are still to this day opposed over now a battle of ethics and belief. Within the past year, the recent head of the peaceful faction had been assassinated under questionable circumstances, leaving his oldest son as the true head of the Mori clan, a clan stripped of its glory and forced into conflicting penance. 
Akio Mori
Akio Mori

Back to top Go down

Mori Clan Application Empty Re: Mori Clan Application

Post by V Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:29 pm

I've noticed here that it says Tomeruhen can be active for multiple posts so long as there's upkeep, yet in your clan jutsus thread it says that Bronze Flash which is the ability described in this clan thread has no upkeep because it only lasts for one post. I feel like they contradict each other, so could you clarify for me please?
V
V

Back to top Go down

Post by Akio Mori Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:40 pm

They stand as opposing abilities. The Tomeruhen's base ability that requires a 5 Chakra upkeep is that of halting momentum. However, Bronze Flash is an augment of that ability similar to how there are varying Jutsu within the Gentle Fist. The ability described in the clan tech thread is actually separate from the Tomeruhen's base. One halts momentum and the other additionally sucks in away to a degree.

Edit: I was thinking of the wrong ability. Bronze Flash is where the Tomeruhen energy *extends* from the user's hands in a half-sphere to shield the user. It's a defensive shield that uses the momentum halting Tomeruhen.
Akio Mori
Akio Mori

Back to top Go down

Post by V Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:44 pm

So the only difference is that Bronze Flash has a little bit more range than the parent ability?
V
V

Back to top Go down

Post by Akio Mori Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:51 pm

They are two separate abilities in general. The Tomeruhen itself coats the user's hands. Imagine it like honey. Bronze Flash is putting an air tube into the honey and blowing it outward to cover the user with a shield. One of the weaknesses with the Mori KKG is that their ability passively rests *only* in their hands. This technique extends it outward to the shape of half a sphere to cover the user from the front side with the intention of defending against attacks that would normally be too wide to cover with just the user's hands.
Akio Mori
Akio Mori

Back to top Go down

Post by V Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:54 pm

Alright, I'll do the techniques on the jutsu page.

For the Tomeruhen ability itself, the momentum/kinetic manipulation itself is approvable, though you have to change a few things:

- Add that the activation cost of the Tomeruhen is 40 CP, with an upkeep of 20 CP. Also add that it can only be active for five posts at most before there's a five-post cooldown.

- For the Doujutsu, the chakra cost is fine but add that by slowing things down, it merely increases Reaction Time by 40 points. Any speed that is perceived higher than that by you will be perceived normally (which would be rather fast).
V
V

Back to top Go down

Post by V Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:46 pm

still working on this?
V
V

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content