Naruto Modern Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Fate/Endless Spring
Bringing The Peace(A-Rank) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 6:45 pm by Guest

» Next Generation Bleach RP
Bringing The Peace(A-Rank) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 12:26 pm by Ningetsu Hozuki

» sorry!
Bringing The Peace(A-Rank) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 5:58 pm by Atarashi Uchiha

» Acadamy graduation
Bringing The Peace(A-Rank) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 3:33 am by Atarashi Uchiha

» Disciplining a Subordinate
Bringing The Peace(A-Rank) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 9:26 pm by V

» Fairy Tail End
Bringing The Peace(A-Rank) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 6:38 am by Guest

» NRP
Bringing The Peace(A-Rank) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 12:55 am by Guest

» Sama's Info Card
Bringing The Peace(A-Rank) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 4:05 pm by Kotetsu Kaguya

» NEW BABY DRAGON EVENT!
Bringing The Peace(A-Rank) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 2:30 am by Atarashi Uchiha

Word Counter
Word Length: 0

<meta http-equiv="refresh" content="0; URL='http://borutorpg.forumotion.com'" />

Bringing The Peace(A-Rank)

3 posters

Go down

Bringing The Peace(A-Rank) Empty Bringing The Peace(A-Rank)

Post by Kotetsu Kaguya Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:36 pm

Spoiler:

The location is set in a small town located on the coast of the Land of Fire. It is a bright and sunny day, with partial spotted clouds, and a slight breeze. The village was booming, as the citizens were mingling about, enjoying the seemingly perfect day. Yet unbeknownst to them, the perfect day would soon become a nightmare.

Kotetsu was located in the forest on the Northern edge of town. Which from in a tree he could watch over the village and the harbour. He was assigned a mission two days prior, which was to apprehend or eradicate a band of pirate shinobi that has been harassing his country. 

Ever since being assigned to the mission, Kotetsu started tracking the group. Which in turn, led him to believe, they would either strike here or stop to rest on solid ground. Either way, it puts the villagers here in harms way. Not only from using jutsu, yet of also being took hostage. So in order to get around this, he decided to keep his movements disguised, covert, and to use hand to hand combat to neutralize the targets.

Once forming a plan, Kotetsu checked his Ninja pouch on his back right hip. He was making sure he had everything needed for this mission to be completed efficiently and effectively. He then adorned a brown cloak and hood. Which made him look as to be a wandering peddler. 

After disguising himself, the Kumo shinobi made his way into the town, using the northern road. Once inside the village, Kotetsu moved and blended with the crowds. He kept his head down, in order to hide his face better. While his eyes continuously searched the crowd moving about around him, he made his way towards the harbour. To where he lingered around the shops at the beginning of the pier/dock.
Kotetsu Kaguya
Kotetsu Kaguya

Back to top Go down

Bringing The Peace(A-Rank) Empty Re: Bringing The Peace(A-Rank)

Post by Koriyama Namikaze Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:42 am

Coming to the coastal town from the west koriyama had read up on the mission kyzoku where attacking innocent fishing and trade villages up the coast. Koriyama didn't care much for water but anyone calling them selves shinobi and use there skills to be malicious needed to be brought to justice. Ninja had a bad enough rap without pirates calling them selves ninja. 

He exited the forest not long after Kotetsu but from a different path upon seeing him koriyama doesn't pay him much mind he looked like a merchant although his stature and gait suggest otherwise. But this was not koriyama's concern so he returned his gaze to the sleepy little village in front of him he reached into his pouch his supply of Kunai and shuriken where low he would need to walk down to the beach the hourglass on his back was full of sand but he generally liked saving that for emergencies as that sand was pure silicate and was better used for other jutsu.

Koriyama Namikaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Korin Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:23 am

It was only natural she'd rein from the east with the spirit of the Mist Village berthing inside of her. This being because her village was to the east of the Land of Fire. Having arrived via boat many days prior, she had received info from a few sources on the whereabouts of these shinobi she had been tasked to headhunt. Given her recent run in with the "Mizukage" it was no wonder she had been assigned a task that was outside of village walls. She wouldn't be surprised if on her way back she ran into some "unexpected trouble". The woman sighed at this, her whereabouts now being inside of a building that could be called an inn for those who were assertive enough and totted the same gonads she did. Stepping outside of the place she was unwillinging permitted to rest, she didn't bother concealing much. Slim fit high water cargo pants, tennis shoes, tee shirt with some silhouette of "tiddies" on the front, then her katana diagonally across her back for right handed use. Not much needed to be noted about her appearance save for the brown contacts she wore to hide her Hyuuga genes, but yeah . . .

Her other tools were well placed on her person having had prepared herself the night before. Explosive tags, kunais, ninja wire, and flash bombs. She felt pretty confident, though confidence wouldn't lead her to victory and only her training and wits would do such a thing. Her enemy had number on her, many numbers, so Korin figured she'd wait for them to set sail first and sneak aboard. Then in the privacy of the sea and at night, having stowed herself away, she'd assassinate them for a clean mission. Easier said than done, but still a plan nonetheless. The only issue was discerning the foe before they set sail. 

She sat stationary on a bench, leaned forward elbows on her knees hands up clasped together her chin resting atop of them. Her shaded eyes were busy scanning the crowd of people as they walked by, the docks being to her left. Only thing separating Korin and the docks was a road, this road was something she was also keeping an eye on. The one in front moving across from her and the one to her left moving in the direction she was facing if they were to try to access the docks. This let her obviously try to weed out potential targets and in due time she found one.

Some shady fellow in a brown cloak, hood drawn, head down. Given it was a sunny day, the garments of choice were plausible and weren't what caused the ping on Korin's radar. What did cause her eyes and only her eyes to follow this frame was the fact his head was down to hide his face. "Poor fucker" She thought to herself as she let the man out of sight before counting in her mind to three. Upon reaching three she activated her Byakugan. Still seated on the bench, she could see a majority if not all of the village given her eye sight spanned to 300m. It took her awhile, but in due time she relocated this man in the cloak from her seated position, he was still in the general area Korin spotted him at lingering around shops and such. He didn't seem like one of her targets given his nature and the fact he wasn't headed anywhere or doing anything in particular like purchasing a specific item then moving elsewhere. She thought on the possibilities and deemed the man suspicious, but not one she was looking for. What she did find however was a man at the beaches, with a large hourglass shaped contraption on his back. He was a healthy looking fellow and his chakra flowed healthily through his body, his healthy body. Well trained, good posture despite the load he carried and with those shuriken and kunai in his pouch he was without a doubt a shinobi. 

She nodded to herself and stood with the facade of a yawn. Her Byakugan deactivated prior to this motion of standing, she made her way to the beaches to locate this man with the hourglass upon his back. Perhaps he was who she was looking for. 

Chakra: 340
Korin
Korin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotetsu Kaguya Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:09 am

As Kotetsu was lingering around the shops, he felt an eerie feeling. Just as if someone was staring at him. So without looking up, he closed his eyes, to where he then activated his Enhanced Seismic Sense technique. As the chakara channeled throughout his body, images started to flicker in his mind.  Images of the area around him, which were being seen by feeling vibrations. Which in turn acted as somewhat of a sonar. Then using chakara on his ears allows him to increase their hearing capabilities, and track targets between vibrations by picking up disturbances in ambient noise.

Once searching the area using his jutsu, he notices that it was in fact a person briefly looking at him. Which was a girl, that was located on a bench nearby. He also noticed a odd shinobi in which carried a large hourglass shape on his back. The looks of the shinobi intrigued his curiosity, yet knowing he was on a mission. He silenced his curiosity and dropped his jutsu. "Where are they?" Kotetsu muttered to himself, "They should have been here by now"

As he finished his sentence, Kotetsu noticed two ships coming into port. One relatively small, that seemed easily manageable for 2-3 people. While the other was a much larger one, looking as if it need at least 7-8 to man. There were no distinctive markings on the ships, although Kotetsu recognized them. As he has been tracking the group and memorized their chakara signature.

Once the ships docked, everyone got off the small ship, which was a Chunin and two genin. While on the bigger ship, one Chunin and 3 genin got off. Which left two jounin and a Chunin on board.

Kotetsu wasted no time, he stopped by a small black Smith shop and began to talk to the old man that ran it. "Hello, sir" he stated. "Could you do me a favor. My friend just got off the ship that docked." Kotetsu paused briefly to point on one of the genin to the man, before continuing. "Yet I have to go on ahead and would like to for to have him to meet me at the market so I can pay him. I will also come back and give you 100 ryo for doing so."

Once the man heard what Kotetsu wanted, he eagerly agreed. Seeing that he was going to make an easy 100 ryo. So Kotetsu ducked back into the crowd of people and blended in, waiting for his plan to begin to unfold. He even watched as the older man approached the now alone genin, and told him of Kotetsu said. Which in return the genin took it as someone mistook him as someone else, yet he decided to go anyway for a free payday.

As the genin began to make his way towards the market, Kotetsu was weaving in between the now dispersing crowd.  The genin must have became somewhat spooked, for he went down the alley and then continued towards the market, using a less populated road. Which Kotetsu didn't follow, as not to scare the target off. Instead he sped up and moved to the market, to where he  positioned himself on a bench alone.

He made it just before the genin and once spotting him, the Kumo jounin waved to get his attention, while growing a bone spike in his hidden right hand. The genin didn't think anything of it as he approached Kotetsu, which was his first and only mistake.

Kotetsu waited until the genin was right in front of him. Before he reached out with his left hand, while simultaneously beginning to stand, and latched onto the genin's arm. With his right hand he trusted at full speed, impaling the genin in the heart. He then supported the dead weight of the lifeless body, as he spun him around and sat him on the bench. To where he folded the genin arms in order to cover the incision, while at the same time appearing as if the boy was asleep.

Once Killing the genin, he swiftly made his way back towards the dock/pier, using the alleys and back ways. Once close he hid in an alley, while performing a full simple handsigns. He then used the transformation technique and disguised himself as the now dead genin.

Chakara-310
(It's not my best post, although I am in rush atm,. So sorry if it seems like it jumps around)
Kotetsu Kaguya
Kotetsu Kaguya

Back to top Go down

Post by Koriyama Namikaze Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:28 am

((you horribly murdered what i can only assume is a child >.>))

The air grew tense... Koriyama could feel it he saw the ships make dock just moments after he had pulled his last batch of kunai and shruiken from the sand on the beach and placed him his his bag he then decided to make a few smoke bombs 5 to be precise. he pocketed him and smoothed out his blue coat he put his hand in his pockets and began up toward the village.

He thought about how to go about doing this without getting any civilians harmed. all the while the giant hourglass on his back bouced carelessly on his back. it wasn't hiding who or what he was  with good intention for the same reason he never entered the throngs of people in the village. he looked like a shinobi on a mission and he was hoping the pirates might take interest in his appearance. that and the fact that he was carrying what appeared to be a heavy purse on his side. there was a time and a place for a quiet subversive mission but these where pirates they where not gonna be quiet or sneaky, the minute they figured out what was going on being picked off one by one they could start killing indiscriminately so best to give them a target.

Kori made towards the ships from under the pier and threw 2 smoke bombs over the railing of each ship they hadnt been triggered yet as they can be broken to activate or by chakra signialing. then headed back out from under the docks and began talking very loudly about not being quite sure how to spend all this ryo in his wallet. "I could buy a feast of the finest  seafood this port has to offer... or maybe spend a week in the brothel! decisions Decisions....

He knew he was being rather obvious but then again he wasn't expecting these pirates to be very intelligent.

Chakra- 305

Koriyama Namikaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum