Naruto Modern Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Fate/Endless Spring
Acadamy graduation  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 6:45 pm by Guest

» Next Generation Bleach RP
Acadamy graduation  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 12:26 pm by Ningetsu Hozuki

» sorry!
Acadamy graduation  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 5:58 pm by Atarashi Uchiha

» Acadamy graduation
Acadamy graduation  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 3:33 am by Atarashi Uchiha

» Disciplining a Subordinate
Acadamy graduation  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 9:26 pm by V

» Fairy Tail End
Acadamy graduation  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 6:38 am by Guest

» NRP
Acadamy graduation  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 12:55 am by Guest

» Sama's Info Card
Acadamy graduation  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 4:05 pm by Kotetsu Kaguya

» NEW BABY DRAGON EVENT!
Acadamy graduation  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 2:30 am by Atarashi Uchiha

Word Counter
Word Length: 0

<meta http-equiv="refresh" content="0; URL='http://borutorpg.forumotion.com'" />

Acadamy graduation

+2
Ningetsu Hozuki
Kazuma Hyuga
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Acadamy graduation  Empty Acadamy graduation

Post by Kazuma Hyuga Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:10 pm

After obtaining his head band that had the leaf insignia Kazuma was thrilled to be able to join the Hyuga clans list of shinobi. He then wondered if any other acadamy students had passed and became leaf shinobi. Shrugging the thought away he wondered who he would be paired with on the three person squad everyone was talking about.

Kazuma Hyuga

Back to top Go down

Acadamy graduation  Empty Re: Acadamy graduation

Post by Naoto Shirogane Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:03 am

Naoto was still holding his masks, he was too excited before and his excitement made his mask fell from his face after the announcement was posted. Naoto finally graduated from the academy and was able to use the head band but the head band could be use on another part of the body, not only on the head. In Naoto's case, he placed it on his neck. On the way, he bumped into someone. His face was familiar before but Naoto didn't know his name. "Hey, you are a Genin, too? I'm Naoto Shirogane. Nice to meet ya!" Naoto grinned while he fixed his mask.
Naoto Shirogane
Naoto Shirogane

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuma Hyuga Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:22 am

"I'm Kazuma Hyuga the honor is all mine Naoto" he saw the Genin with the mask and smiled "ready to be placed on a team?" He tied the headband on his forehead covering the bandages he had that marked the only shame that was upon the hyuga clan

Kazuma Hyuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto Shirogane Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:59 pm

"Huh? A hyuga! It's a great experience for me to meet a Hyuga here!". "Yes, I'm ready. I can't wait for my first mission." Naoto smiled as he imagined what sort of things they would do if they are placed in a team, anyway, he didn't want to be placed with someone who's arrogant or ignorance. "So, do you have a Byakugan?"
Naoto Shirogane
Naoto Shirogane

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuma Hyuga Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:22 pm

"Aye, I do, all full blooded Hyugas do, though I don't think I've ever met a hyuga without the Byakugan" he chuckled a little "what about you? Any kekkei genkai?"

Kazuma Hyuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaykay Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:08 pm

Izanagi looked at the crowd of Genin, feeling a sense of pride and pity for what they will be going through. They have graduated from being noobs to being grunts. He saw two Genin conversing. As a Chunin Academy instructor, he must have taught them lessons before at least once. He approached them, wondering his reputation for strictness and discipline had reached them. "Well, looks like you all will be working with a real Jounin", he said.

Jaykay

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto Shirogane Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:34 am

Naoto chuckled as he realized he uttered a stupid question, he rubbed his head because of his silly question. Anyway, Naoto was a bit startled and didn't know how to answer. He had a Kekkei Genkai but it somehow.. taboo in Naoto's point-of-view. So, he decided to answer but without revealing what was his Kekkei Genkai, "Ah yes, I have.". He ended it with a smile. "Ah, good morning, sensei. I have seen you a lot around the academy." Naoto showed his respect with bowing ninety degrees at him.
Naoto Shirogane
Naoto Shirogane

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuma Hyuga Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:44 pm

Kazuma didn't recall this ninja"Forgive Me Sensei I do not recall who you are" still though showing respect he bowed to the ninja curious as to how he passed his notice

Kazuma Hyuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaykay Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:54 pm

Izanagi was not too surprised that Kazuma did not recognize him. For he himself did not remember Kazuma's face or name. Yet, he was confident that he taught a lesson in one of his classes before. Naoto was not that transparent. There was no forgetting that characteristic mask that always hid the bottom half of his face. "Well, you won't have to, since I wouldn't be seeing you two around much anyway now that you'll hang around with the Jounin. I'll be whipping up the next batch of brats".

Jaykay

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto Shirogane Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:20 am

"Sensei, when will you aim and rank up to Jounin It will be cool to see you leading a team" Naoto smiled but his smile was hidden beneath his mask but people would see that he's smiling for his eyes since they were curved slightly. He gave Izanagi-sensei a thumbs up. "Anyway, teach the new kids about the way of Ninja. I will make sure I follow the next chunin exam so I can be like you, sensei" Naoto shifted his attention to the Hyuga, "It's nice to meet you here. I hope we can be in the same team since you're interesting"
Naoto Shirogane
Naoto Shirogane

Back to top Go down

Post by Koriyama Namikaze Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:34 am

Watches the students as they all look so excited coveting there new forehead protectors. He sighed  there didn't appear to be enough students this time around for him to be a jounin lead this time he would be working with his peers a bit longer it seemed to him. he shrugged and hopped up into a tree letting a leg dangle down. his forehead protector was loosely wrapped around his neck his conbat vest mostly hidden in a his dark blue trench coat, on his back a very large hourglass rests on his back filled with sand he reaches back his hand pushes though the glass as if it where not there and his hand exits just as easily the glass appears unmarred by the action he looks at the sand which all stays in his hand it then flash heats and becomes one solid mass and forms a kunai. The newly formed kunai was shining sharp and had a faint blue glow of chakra to it. "one day i will look down there and see my own students." 

Koriyama Namikaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuma Hyuga Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:29 pm

"Seeing as how there arnt many genins I'm sure we will be part of the same team." He stuck his hand out to Naoto and gave him a smile" but even if we are not I won't let you get the better of me I'll make chunin before you do my friend " he teased Naoto only to spark a friendly rivalry since he was told that having one to contend with on friendly terms lead one to be stonger. He then looked at the academy instructor and sighed "so when do we meet our jonin sensei?" He sensed a faint presence of chakra but when he turned to look nothing was there he then poured a little of chakra into his eyes just enough to activate the Byuakugan and see if there were any presences near by which his hunch was correct a ninjas was going away from the area " it seems we aren't alone sensei though whoever that was is now leaving"

Kazuma Hyuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Koriyama Namikaze Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:19 am

Koriyama had not received any official orders to take on students though he has submitted the proper paper work to become a sensei. so he waits patiently. "i am getting a bit hungry... im thinking maybe some ichiraku" he smiled to himself and began casually making his way down toward the scent of fresh cooking noodles and broth. "I never could understand why this particular stand has the best ramen in what seems like the known world.. " he shrugged moving the banner aside. "Seafood special please!"

"coming right up!" the old man exclaimed from behind the counter and began working on his dish. Koriyama sat down and took some disposable wooden chopsticks and mindlessly tapped them on the counter. he was bored now. no students and there hadnt been any missions worth taking on as of late lest he take jobs from the village genin. Koriyama was now an arrogant man, but he knew that walking dogs and finding the feudal lords wife's cat who has become an expert escape artist it seems these days they have considered making it a c rank mission, was well beyond him. the bowl of soup was placed before him. Koriyama smiled and broke the sticks apart. "itatakimasu!"

Koriyama Namikaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto Shirogane Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:15 am

"I won't let you. I will be a chunin first" Naoto teased him back with his tounge out of its place. Naoto nod as Kazuma asked when they would meet their jonin that would lead them through missions and other things. It would be the best if they could start right away so they would become stronger faster.

Naoto was a bit startled after Kazuma told that there was someone that was watching him. "It seems he's a bit curious about us"

OOC: Sorry Koriyama ^^ However, you can't skip other turn to post. At least, after Kazuma, it was my turn. ^^ But, I will let it slide this time and the post order is changed right now. So, Kazuma -> You -> Me. Also, Kazuma shouldn't cut the line either since Jaykay must respond first after Koriyama's first post. Since the order is messed up, let's use this new order.
Naoto Shirogane
Naoto Shirogane

Back to top Go down

Post by Ningetsu Hozuki Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:05 pm

OOC: Also food for thought when someone is asking you a question you dont complete ignore it if your skipping people cause reading all this was confusing.
Ningetsu Hozuki
Ningetsu Hozuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaykay Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:20 pm

OOC: wait, so is it my turn to post now?

Jaykay

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuma Hyuga Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:38 pm

OOC: I believe so o.o

Kazuma Hyuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaykay Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:00 pm

"Sensei, when will you aim and rank up to Jounin It will be cool to see you leading a team. "Anyway, teach the new kids about the way of Ninja. I will make sure I follow the next chunin exam so I can be like you, sensei"

Izanagi wiped his nose, pondering about the question. "Well, I am not very ambitious now, but I'm pretty sure you'll get to Chunin before I get to Jounin. There's plenty of competition in this village, but I'll work at it", he replied.

so when do we meet our jonin sensei?"
Kazuma asked. "Well, I'm sure that a paper will be posted up a week or two from now".

" it seems we aren't alone sensei though whoever that was is now leaving". "It seems he's a bit curious about us"

"Well... do you wish to follow him, then?" Izanagi asked. He wasn't interested in being a stalker, but he will let the kids do what they truly desire.

OOC: Alright, so I think Kazuma ought to post next

Jaykay

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuma Hyuga Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:04 pm

Thinking about it he sighed "no I ought to return home and see what the Main Branch will ask of me next" he then looked to Naoto " would you like to a company me?"

Kazuma Hyuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Koriyama Namikaze Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:00 am

OOC: assuming now i can post?

Koriyama Namikaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto Shirogane Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:09 am

OOC: Koriyama is allowed to post now. Since, my turn is after Koryama
Naoto Shirogane
Naoto Shirogane

Back to top Go down

Post by Koriyama Namikaze Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:57 am

He continued to eat quietly thinking of those students he sent off for info on them. "Hmmm a hyuuga..." He pondered the thought of training one of the elite in the village but he also knew the tragedy of the branch family he would have to do well to protect him. The other student he knew less about but seemed like a skilled enough shinobi koriyama was interested in seeing his skills. He then returned to his bowl. "Seconds please!"

Koriyama Namikaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto Shirogane Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:43 am

"I wish that will become true some day, Sensei. When we're still in the same level, I hope we can do a spar to kill time". Naoto was happy as his sensei stated that he would be a chunin first. He rubbed both of his hand in excitement. So, the team opted to leave the stalker and they wouldn't follow him since Kazuma wanted to return home. Luckily, Naoto was asked to accompany Kazuma, "I love to. Let's get going!"
Naoto Shirogane
Naoto Shirogane

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuma Hyuga Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:04 pm

OOC: got permission from JayKay to skip him.

Kazuma bowed to the sensei once again before looking to Naoto "ready to leave?"

Kazuma Hyuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Atarashi Uchiha Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:21 am

OOC: I'd like to replace jaykay, as he has not been on for days.
Atarashi Uchiha
Atarashi Uchiha

https://narutomodernwars.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum