Naruto Modern Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Fate/Endless Spring
Yuri L. Vikame I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 6:45 pm by Guest

» Next Generation Bleach RP
Yuri L. Vikame I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 12:26 pm by Ningetsu Hozuki

» sorry!
Yuri L. Vikame I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 5:58 pm by Atarashi Uchiha

» Acadamy graduation
Yuri L. Vikame I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 3:33 am by Atarashi Uchiha

» Disciplining a Subordinate
Yuri L. Vikame I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 9:26 pm by V

» Fairy Tail End
Yuri L. Vikame I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 6:38 am by Guest

» NRP
Yuri L. Vikame I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 12:55 am by Guest

» Sama's Info Card
Yuri L. Vikame I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 4:05 pm by Kotetsu Kaguya

» NEW BABY DRAGON EVENT!
Yuri L. Vikame I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 2:30 am by Atarashi Uchiha

Word Counter
Word Length: 0

<meta http-equiv="refresh" content="0; URL='http://borutorpg.forumotion.com'" />

Yuri L. Vikame

2 posters

Go down

Yuri L. Vikame Empty Yuri L. Vikame

Post by Lileth V. Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:27 pm

Name: Yuri L. Vikame

Clan or Family Heritage: Vikame

Appearance: Image Image2 Image3
She usually uses a white shirt and blue shorts. The cloths can vary though.

Personality: First of all, Yuri prefers to be called by her second name, Lileth (Lily). She was named Yuri by her father, Lileth comes from her Mother's side, one of the many wives Jinn Vikame has. Yuri, doesn't like Jinn, she thinks of him as a coward and terrible person who is nothing but lustful, but she is the only person she knows in her clan who thinks like that. Now, first of all, Yuri is bisexual and  even a bit lustful and pervert, though she doesn't like to admit it since it would be something she would share with her father. She doesn't have a good relationship with any of her family members but her mother and little twin brothers and sister. She is the older of 4 and usually had to take care of all of them since her mom was usually out at work or with her father. Yuri isn't proud of herself, she thinks of her clan as a bad clan and that's why she usually never talks about it. 

Moving towards her brighter side, she is a very talkative and playful girl. She loves meeting people and making friends. She is very positive in almost any situation and likes to smile and make people around her happy. That's also actually why she became a ninja, to protect those around her and keep safe anyone she loves. She dreams about finding the one for her, getting married and living a peaceful and nice life. Her plan is to retire after she gets married and just help at the house with her kids. She is loves it when things are romantic and likes someone as well.

Another important thing is that she is actually very smart. She likes manipulating and playing with people mentally, though never hurting them. She enjoys mystery and likes sunny days and playing. Her favorite color is red and likes helping at her house. She hates bad people though, and since bad is a word each of us gives value, she can sometimes be bad with people she misjudged. She hates selfish people and also hates politicians because of her father.

Village: kumogakure

Classification: Sensory Type, Ninjutsu, Bukijutsu

Fame Ranking: A Rank

Affiliations: Kumogakure

HistoryYuri was born in Kumogakure. Her father is Jinn Vikame and Ai Murasiko. She lived in a huge house with plenty of money since she was born. She has lived in a very good economical situation and didn't really have to do much by her own when she was little. In her early ages, she loved her dad, and even if she didn't understand why, she couldn't see him that much and only lived with her mom without an explanation. When she turned 7, her mom gave birth to another couple of kids names Haro and Jinn. As she kept growing, she started to notice her father spent time with other woman, and when she finally turned 11, she understood her father's relation with the woman she saw, Yuri's mother wasn't the only woman married to that guy. At this point, she started to lose respect for such a man, but when he retired from being a very important ninja and passed to be only a politician for his selfish reasons, he started to lose Yuri's respect even faster. When Yuri turned 15, she already hated the man and helped in her house without carrying about her father or clan. At this age, she decided to become a ninja and started to train, realizing she was able to use her clan's difficult jutsu, hair release. She trained and got each time stronger until she finally became a ninja. At the age of 16, her mother gave birth to another girl, giving Yuri little sister. When she turned 17, she was already a very strong ninja, and when she turned 18, she finally became Jounin at a very young age. She now lives to protect what she wants, and maybe someday to switch places with her clan's leader and make it a better family.

Chakra Natures: Lightning (Primary), Ice (Secondary)

Kekkei Genkai : Hair Release

Last edited by Lileth V. on Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Lileth V.
Lileth V.

Back to top Go down

Yuri L. Vikame Empty Re: Yuri L. Vikame

Post by Lileth V. Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:36 pm

Finish bump
Lileth V.
Lileth V.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotetsu Kaguya Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:21 pm

Please switch your element 'thunder' to 'Lightning' since it is just the sound, while lightning is the actual thing that inflicts the damage. 

As for the 'ice' I know combines wind+water, yet I do not know if you are able to start with it. Although I see no reason into not letting it happen, unless someone creates a kekkei genkai that manipulates ice. Which then may lead to arguments between the user and the clan. Seek further confirmation from an admin.

Please disregard my previous comment on the ice element. I noticed it was apart of your kekkei genkai and already approved by the admins. So after correcting the thunder element, I see no reason into not approving you character.
Kotetsu Kaguya
Kotetsu Kaguya

Back to top Go down

Post by Lileth V. Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:17 pm

Thanks, I'm always confused with the thunder and lightning issue :3
Lileth V.
Lileth V.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotetsu Kaguya Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:26 pm

Approved